In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), it is reported that the data obtained through navigation and the forms on the website www.h2b2.es:
- Is incorporated into a privately owned file, which is duly registered in the A.E.P.D., and whose responsible and single recipient is H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies S.L.
- That there is the possibility of making communications through instant messaging systems in order to
speed up the management of the contracted services, for which your express consent is requested.
- Only the data strictly necessary to adequately provide the service will be requested and it may be necessary to collect contact information from third parties, such as legal representatives, tutors, or persons in charge designated by them.
- All the data collected has the confidentiality commitment required by regulations, with the legally established security measures, and under no circumstances are they transferred or processed by third parties, physical or legal, without the prior consent of the client, guardian or legal representative, except for those cases in which it is essential for the correct provision of the service.
- I have been informed that the data I provide will be included in a file of H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, S.L., for the purpose of compliance with this contract to which I express my consent. I have also been informed about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, indicating this by writing to H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, S.L. with address at calle Fortuny 19 Ent Izq 28010 Madrid
- I consent to my personal data being transferred by H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, S.L. to the entities that provide services to it
Responsible for the processing:
Your data will become part of a file owned by H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies S.L., with registered office at calle Fortuny 19 EntIz 28010 Madrid, with NIF number B95479051. Likewise, we inform you that the Data Protection Delegate is Blanca Benjumea de Porres, with whom you can contact at the following address email@example.com.
Purpose of the processing:
The purpose is to maintain the commercial performance and the completion of the advisory tasks offered by the owner of this website. Specifically, by way of example, for the following purposes:
- In the event of contracting goods and services offered through www.h2b2.es, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided at www.h2b2.es.
- Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of www.h2b2.es. and the sector.
- We remind you that you can oppose to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
- The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if this data is not
Your data will be kept for the period established by law.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, S.L., whose terms and conditions will be made available for you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
Your data will not be transferred for purposes other than those described above.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, and, likewise, you can also request the limitation or opposition to the processing of your data when certain circumstances arise, in which case they will only be kept for the fulfillment of the legally established obligations.
To exercise the rights described above, you must contact Blanca Benjumea. Likewise, we inform you that the Spanish Data Protection Agency is the competent body for the protection of these rights.
In order to keep the data updated, any change that occurs on it must be reported.
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her is true and correct, and commits himself/herself to keep it updated, communicating the changes to H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, S.L.
In cases in which the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, S.L. is not responsible for the breach by the user of the data legislation in force.